MOT in Bristol
Book your MOT online today with Clifton Mews Garage using our interactive booking system. It’s quick and convenient, allowing you to select the date and time that suits you best from our wide range of availability.
Choose Clifton Mews Garage For All Your Future MOT Testing And Repairs
The MOT is an annual inspection required for any vehicle over 3 years of age from its date of registration. It is primarily a visual inspection around the vehicle with a particular focus on the safety and emissions features. The main purpose of the inspection is to assess the overall roadworthiness of your vehicle and check it is still meeting environmental requirements.
A few of the items covered in an MOT Test are:
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment (Inc fog lamps & reversing lights)
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Seat Belts
- Body, Structure and General Items
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Drivers View of the Road
- Noise suppression material
- Undertray security
- Emission control equipment
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Fluid leaks - engine, transmission and so on
Once the inspection is complete we will be able to advise if an MOT certificate can be issued for the next 12 months. In the event that your vehicle fails we will be able to advise on the work required to get you back on the road and provide a quote for this work. We are able to take care of all MOT related repairs at our workshop in Clifton, Bristol.